Phoenix Wrong Phoenix Wrong

Funny shorts

Nice to see a good Pheonix Wright flash.

My reaction to each short ranged from laughing out loud (Howard Dean joke) to mild amusement (ATWI80D reference). I'm a sucker for pop culture references.

A bit too short though.

Adolf Hitler: ATIO80W 03 Adolf Hitler: ATIO80W 03

I know the context...

But that doesn't change that this has several poorly done factors. The robot voice is supremely irritating. There is little original graphics work, and the photoshop seems haphazard. I dislike the series as a whole, it seems to only exist to irritate but I'll keep that from influencing my score.

On the other hand, I got a major laugh from your sticking it to those who flagged your film.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

They'll lose whistle points in the end. It's all good.

king of the hill king of the hill

Get sound!

At least take five minutes to pull a nice sounding track from the audio portal.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Incredible

This is the best flash I've seen on the portal in a long time. It was a perfect ending to a quality series. Everything from the plot to the battles was done impeccably.

I'm saddened that this series is over.

the YuYu the YuYu

Enjoyable

Very nice graphics and a well done chase. I enjoy fast paced action flash, so I found this particular installment very entertaining. The music was okay.

My only complaint is the lack of explanation on why those things are after him.

AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!! AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!!

Complete waste of talent

Despite being horrid and disgusting, the movie was well made. Just know if anyone else did this it'd be a one-way ticket to blamville.

Why don't you go put all that talent and energy to something that doesn't make my bile rise.

HH - First Joint HH - First Joint

Entertaining

I enjoyed that, but it could use more length. Keep it up.

Red Speech Red Speech

Funny

I find your propaganda flashes irritating, but these are some of the funniest e-mails I've seen in a long time.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

I can't believe nobody thought of this before...

Great song, animation, and humor.

You two made the Ebaumsworld sucks video as well. Wouldn't it be kind of ironic if Ebaum's stole this?

The Goatse Collab The Goatse Collab

Well...

I certainly wasn't expecting that. 5 bonus points for originality.